Our delivery process and tax implications
If you plan to have your order delivered outside of the UK, please take note of the tax information included on this page.
As all of our deliveries are made from Cadenhead HQ in Campbeltown this can add a little extra time on for delivery but we still expect all deliveries to be made within 5 to 10 days from dispatch. This is one of the “joys” of being situated in (what delivery companies claim to be) a remote part of the Scottish Highlands but we wouldn’t want to be anywhere else. And, please remember, many of the products on our website have taken many years to get this far so we hope you willing to wait a few more days for delivery.
Although we do ship to many countries worldwide there are some countries that we are not able to send to. We will not honour any orders to countries that we do not ship to.
Placing an order outside of the UK?
- Orders outside of the UK will not be subject to UK VAT, this will be deducted at checkout.
- It is the responsibility of each customer to be aware of their local taxes & duties and import regulations prior to placing their order.
- It is the responsibility of each customer to pay local taxes and duties upon their order’s arrival in that country.
- Please note that Cadenhead.shop cannot reserve stock or store it for collection.
- We cannot accept orders via email or telephone – only via the standard ordering process on this website.
- We cannot combine multiple orders made on www.cadenhead.shop
- We cannot ship orders to other Cadenhead’s shops nor combine these orders with stock held in other Cadenhead’s shops.